Monday, June 15, 2009

Coming soon!


This blog is solely for posting my past Etsy/Internet finds that aren't feeling enough love from me. I'll be posting pictures, descriptions, and a suggested price. Offers and trades will be considered, so don't hesitate to email me! All payment will be through Paypal. If you see an item you want, email me to claim it as your own, and I will send you an invoice to your Paypal email if the item is still available. I require payment within 3 days of sending the invoice. The item will be relisted if I don't hear back from you. All sales are final, so please ask questions! I will ship anywhere in the world via standard shipping methods.  If you require faster shipping, please let me know and I'll find out the shipping price before sending an invoice. Happy re-finding!


No comments:

Post a Comment