Tuesday, November 23, 2010

End of 2010, Knit Black Net Dress by iLE AiYE - SOLD




I was super excited about getting this little black knit dress from Etsyian iLE AiYE, but it didn't work for me when I got it. Really, I'm just being lazy in not wanting to figure out a way to layer this properly, hence the listing. Nonetheless, as you can see from my photos, the neckline on the dress listed here is quite low, making it more of a jumper or high-waisted skirt with straps. If you're deft with knitting needles, you could probably make this more modest, though it has to be layered over something anyway. The racerback is my favorite part of this piece. This is knit from a thicker eco/fair trade cotton, and a thin slubby acrylic yarn.

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD.

For more info on my End of 2010 listings, please see the explanatory post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment